I would write you directly, but I can't log into your forum without becoming a member and you have hidden your contact pages so far in your site that I gave up looking for it (if it even really exists). I visited your site to reconsider joining the AT&T network (primarily for the iPhone). My family had At&t when I was very little and gave up on it due to VERY poor customer service. I've bee trying to talk my father into reconsidering AT&T, but now I'm not so sure either. At&t's site is hard to navigate, many of the pages are completely broke, the design for the homepage is the only thing that is slightly interesting, and all of the funneling through the pages is hard for ME to navigate so I can only image how hard it is for someone who is not good with the internet. I highly recommend firing who ever you are using for your internet design and marketing because it is bringing your potentially great campaign down. Don't get me wrong I love all of the promotion for the iPhone, but maybe from the looks of things--maybe that can only be attributed to Apple.
In case you can't understand here is what I'm suggesting in bullet points:
- Redesign your website
- Find someone to redo your user interface (A very patient web architecture specialist)
- Your content could probably also be rewritten
- Who ever does your programming stinks also because the page is slow and breaks it two out of the 5 major browsers
- Design everything to fit with your brochures
- Make finding services and products EASIER, maybe heres an innovative thought: LET PEOPLE BUY ONLINE (AND MAKE IT EASY)!
- Get involved in social media, but not until your site is fixed.
- Start a better forum for consumers and potential future consumers to talk. Then READ it to get ideas on how to improve things going wrong. (See Starbucks new ideas website)
- Improve your poor customer service. Make it easy for your consumers to talk to you.
- Lastly and this has nothing to do with your bad site and customer service: My current plan is better than all the plans you offer. Sad. Take a good look at what USCellular and Alltell are doing!
Good Luck, you need it.