- Feel free to type out EXACTLY what you want me to tweet, I may or may not change it but is saves me the trouble of trying to be witty and messing it up.
- Include links, pictures and hashtags you want me to use. If their is no link, I probably wont help you because is just leave my followers hanging.
- If you want me to blog about something send me a list of points I can touch on, interesting tid bits and a link to your site, twitter account or product information.
- If it is for an event include the venue, date and the speaker (EVEN if you've told me before)- there is a lot going on for everyone and this is just a good rule of thumb, not just me being lazy.
- If you want me to write about your application, gadget or book- don't expect me to take YOUR word for it. You better be prepared to send me a test, trial version, sample and testimonials/case studies. I want to try out your product or read your book and make my own opinions. Don't worry I probably wont write anything bad, but that just means if I don't agree that your product is the latest and greatest then I wont write about it or I'll at least give you a heads up.
- If you want to preview my blog post you should mention that in your initial email.
- If you need to follow up with me, that is your responsibility.
As always you are more then welcome to use any of my content, repost it, rewrite it, and broadcast it all I ask is that you link back to where you found it (http://interactivemedias.blogspot.com)
I would also love to hear YOUR comments, questions or concerns of my posts and reviews! What do you think, its ok if our opinions don't match up! Leave a comment or let me know what you would like to learn more about and maybe it will become my next blog post or video blog.
Also don't forget to subscribe to my video tutorials (on youtube or itunes) as well as subscribe to my blog posts on here so you can have the latest web tips, tricks and book reviews delivered directly to your inbox!
Thanks for reading!
--Desarae A. Veit