Seth Godin wrote a little post on all the things you could be doing instead of watching television. I agree, coincidentally I've decided to give up television at home for the rest of the month. You can see his list of idea on what you could be better spending your time on here. What will I be doing with my time? I've put some ideas together but I am also open to hearing your ideas on this subject.
Subscribe in a reader
- Running every day in the morning.
- Visiting CoCoMSP to work with @kcoolbroth and @donmball
- Reading a book at night
- Writing a blog post, everyday.
- Painting, this one probably wont happen as much as I'd like.
- Going to networking events, the list of those is here bit.ly/geekcal if you want a full list of local Minnesota events and not just the ones I'll be attending you should visit TECHdotMN
- Working on client projects, this one is kind of a no brainer.
- Yoga, maybe.
- Riding my bike, it is too beautiful out not to.
- Vlogging, this is another big maybe.
- Helping plan the next TCSMU
- Checking out my action items and maybe helping with the social media for IAMEmpowered.com
- Going to Philly to help with PhillyFeedsHaiti.org
- Reading lots of other peoples blogs, but I do this daily anyway. You should never stop learning. Follow my Google.com/reader if you want to see what I read: http://www.google.com/profiles/desaraev
- So, now I'm open for speaking engagements, paid work, some honest volunteer work or just a couple of drinks out with a new Twitter pal. Any other ideas on how I should fill my time?
Subscribe in a reader
Thanks for reading!
Learn more about Listia from one of my blog posts, click here.
As always you are more then welcome to use any of my content, repost it, rewrite it, and broadcast it all I ask is that you link back to where you found it (http://interactivemedias.blogspot.com). Love to read your comments, so don't forget to post them here or via twitter (I'm @DesaraeV).
Also don't forget to subscribe to my video tutorials (on youtube or itunes) as well as subscribe to my blog posts on here so you can have the latest web tips, tricks and book reviews delivered directly to your inbox!