There are TWO kinds of people in this world. The people who give you energy and the people who take your energy. We all like to migrate to those positive people because even after they leave our presence we are excited about them. Chris Brogan is one of those positive people to the tenth degree. You know plenty of other people who are that way, people in your neck of the woods. Who are those people? I want to connect with YOU and one person who you find super inspirational, knowledgeable and passionate. Who are they?!
I'll name a few I know of:
- Paulo Coehlo, International Best Selling Author and writer of the Alchemist
- Don M. Ball, Co-Founder of CocoMSP Collaboration Space
- Erica Mayer of WCCO
- Seth Mattison, national public speaker on the topic of generations in the work force
- Patrick R. Hone, Mac Consultant
- Pete Cashmore, never met in person but seen videos and read posts, founder of Mashable
- Keith Privette, Business Analyst for Target Corp.
- David Meerman Scott, author of the New Rules of Marketing and PR
- Hester Browne, British author of Little Lady Agency
- Kevin Rose, vlogger and founder of Digg.com
- Aki Spicer, new media strategist for Fallon in Minneapolis
- iJustine, YouTube Vlogger
- Brian Solis, digital analyst, sociologist, and principal of FutureWorks
- Jim Long, founder of Verge New Media and frequent blogger
- Darren Rowse, AKA ProBlogger
- Jason Falls, public speaker, blogger, PR and communications
- Michael Mann, nominated for a Twitter Shorty Award, advertising and interactive
- Laura Fitton, Founder of OneForty.com, AKA Pistachio
- David Armano, designer and SVP at Edelman digital
- Christina Stallings, fun loving corporate relations professional and blogger
- Dr. Mark Drapeau, Professor at the National Defense Academy, Director of Innovative Social Engagement at Microsoft U.S. Public Sector
- Marty Wetherall, @FanChatter Founder, interactive thought leader at Fallon
- Gary Vaynerchuk, Host of wine library TV
- Jeffrey Fortson, Beverage expert and photographer
- Paul Isakson, Digital and Brand Strategist, public speaker
- Mack Collier, social media consultant
- Tim Brunelle, CEO of Hello Viking, professor at MCAD, Leader for CATFOA events
- Jeff Keni Pulver, Technology Anthropologist and investor
As always you are more then welcome to use any of my content, repost it, rewrite it, and broadcast it all I ask is that you link back to where you found it (http://interactivemedias.blogspot.com)
I would also love to hear YOUR comments, questions or concerns of my posts and reviews! What do you think, its ok if our opinions don't match up! Leave a comment or let me know what you would like to learn more about and maybe it will become my next blog post or video blog.
Also don't forget to subscribe to my video tutorials (on youtube or itunes) as well as subscribe to my blog posts on here so you can have the latest web tips, tricks and book reviews delivered directly to your inbox!
Thanks for reading!
--Desarae A. Veit